The Most Luxurious Hotel in the WorldThis beautiful hotel should be on everyone's bucket list!
14 April 2017
The Burj al-Arab (Arabic: برج العرب, Tower of the Arabs) is a luxury hotel located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. It is the third tallest hotel in the world; however, 39% of its total height is made up of non-occupiable space. Burj Al Arab stands on an artificial island 280 m (920 ft) from Jumeirah beach and is connected to the mainland by a private curving bridge. The shape of the structure is designed to mimic the sail of a ship. It has a helipad near the roof at a height of 210 m (689 ft) above ground.
Yet for all the wonder this stunning structure provides when you finally see it in person, it is the service within that really makes the Burj Al Arab Jumeirah so extraordinary.
Repeatedly voted the world's most luxurious hotel, this magnificent destination offers you the finest service and experiences throughout - right down to an optional chauffeur-driven Rolls-Royce, helicopter trips from an iconic helipad, private beach access, luxury leisure on a breathtaking terrace with pools and cabanas as well as some of the world’s best dining venues, including the highly acclaimed Nathan Outlaw at Al Mahara.
The Burj Al Arab sets a new standard for hospitality superlatives, including an underwater aquarium restaurant that you reach through a simulated submarine voyage, a fleet of Rolls-Royces on the forecourt and the famous helipad that has hosted numerous celebrity stunts. Where else will your cappuccino be sprinkled with gold dust?
Other Blog Posts
- Mauritius: Eight Compelling Reasons to Visit this Island
- Kitesurfing: The 10 Best Kite Spots in Europe
- Portugal: Nine Great Reasons To Spend Your Next Summer Vacation There
- Eight Unforgettable Caribbean Islands
- Travel to Cuba!
- Sanwin Tampa Shorts: A Review
- Australia: The Eight Best Beaches
- Zanzibar, Tanzania: More Than Just Beaches
- Seven Refreshing Summer Cocktails to Try This Year
- Beach Resorts: World's Most Insane Resorts
- The Maldives: Eight Reasons for Visiting Paradise
- Florida Travel Guide
- Top Tips For Throwing An Unforgettable Beach Party
- Top 10 Best Snorkeling Destinations On Earth 2018
- Beaches Guide | The Best Aruba Beaches 2018
- The Best Beach Holidays in Italy
- Girls On The Beach: A Man’s Guide To Impressing Them
- Swim Shorts | Hot Tips for Looking and Feeling Great in your Swim Shorts
- Seven Winter Sun Destinations for Christmas on the Beach
- Swim Shorts Maintenance - Take Good Care Of Your Beachwear!
- Eight of the Best Beach Golf Resorts On Earth
- Best Greek Islands: An Ultimate Guide
- Best Beach Clubs in Ibiza
- Best First Class Airline: Which Luxury Airline Should I Choose?
- European Road Trip: Our Top 5
- Amazing Pools in Hotels: Our top 10 of the World
- The Most Luxurious Hotel in the World
- Best Beaches in Europe: Our Top 10